On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:56:46 +0200, Hans de Goede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Christopher Stone wrote:
> > with artwork, the artwork flashes on and off really fast.
> >
> Hmm, strange this was a known bug, but now it should work fine. It does
> work fine here. Could you try with -vsync-pagelimit 0 (or -vspl 0)

Using -vspi 0 fixes the problem, but is this the solution?  Seems,
that if the problem also corrects itself after using the UI, then it
should be able to work prior to using the UI.

Also, I get the following warning with latest CVS changes:

src/unix/video-drivers/xf86_dga2.c: In function 'xf86_dga_setup_graphics':
src/unix/video-drivers/xf86_dga2.c:240: warning: pointer targets in
initialization differ in signedness

Regards,
Chris