On 2004-10-27 04:09 -0600, mushroom blue wrote:

> out of curiosity, does xmame have any setting to disable xscreensaver?
> never seen it in any frontend, so it would have to be fairly unknown if
> it were.
>
> if not, that would be the greatest thing ever. nothing sucks more than
> having to move my mouse every few minutes to stop the screensaver from
> taking over.

If xscreensaver uses X's screensaver architecture, try something
along these lines :

#!/bin/sh
trap "xset s on" 1 2 3 15
xset s off
xmame "$@"
xset s on

Otherwise, replace "xset s on" and "xset s off" by the
xscreensaver equivalents.

When you change the subject, please start a new thread instead
of replying to a random post.

--
André Majorel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/