Hi. I have some questions about -keepaspect and -displayaspectratio
options. To make the games look like in the arcade, I should use -ka
switch, right? This would mean that games with weird resolutions, e.g.
400x254 (mitwunit) were originally stretched in the arcade, or the
monitors used did not have square pixels.
Also, do I understand the purpose of -dar switch correctly? Is it used
to tell xmame the shape of pixels on the monitor?

Thanks for the clarification in advance.

P.S.
Lawrence, I think you've forgotten to commit src/unix/sound.c together
with other 0.106u1 fixes.