Hans de Goede napisaƂ(a):

> With DGA the code will show some frames twice when the monitor refresh
> rate is higher then the games, and drop some frames when vica versa.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Would it be a problem to add the same feature (which is mentioned as
method 3 in the article) to xvideo/opengl drivers, or is it possible
with dga only?

Now, back to the aspect ratio. Is the 4:3 arcade monitor size hard-coded
for single monitor horizontal games (vertical ones have 3:4, dual screen
ones 6:3, etc.) ? I'm asking because it is the one I'm getting as
gameboy output, and IIRC its screen was square.