On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:59:14 -0400, didier wrote:

> No MGA can do that without polling, If you only want to wait the next vsync.
 Interesting. Without waiting for a hardware IRQ or anything like that?

> I just mailed a patch at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 If you don't mind and if it's not too much trouble, maybe you could  send  me
 the patch also? I'd be very interested in it!

> If you want a particular vsync then I'm not sure Xv is the right API, at
> least on an unix like OS.
 What do you mean with a "particular vsync"? You mean a  special  position  at
 the screen?

--
So long, Matt   ]) [EMAIL PROTECTED], GPG key available at public keyservers ([