Hi,
    I'm writting a Xv driver. I meet a trouble and I don't know how to deal with it. When two app useing Xv
are running at the same time, such as Xine, they all use the my PutImage founction, and they send the Xv driver with the same port index, so they will do the same thing use my Xv driver and they will rap resource.I don't know where and how to differ the two Xine which are running in my Xv driver, so I have to watch them rendering in the screen disorderly but do nothing.How can I deal with these situation?
Thanks a lot!
Hzeng