Marc Aurele La France wrote:

>> > That's hardly the actual problem, we need more info from your log.
>

>>I've attached it as well as the config file.  I appreciate any further
>>insites.
>

> Try removing the BusID from the Rage Pro's device section.

I tried this just now, same outcome.  Primary monitor goes blank,
secondary monitor yellow led (no signal) turns green (a signal), and the
box locks up.  No keyboard response, can't ping it from another machine
on the network.  Power cycle with the subsquent fsck.  I guess I'm just
not meant to run dual head. :(

Thanks for the effort folks.

--
Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]