On 04/10/17 13:08, Sean Davis wrote:

What level of moderation is available here? Would we use this primarily as a bulletin board or would we have some feedback loop? Sorry if some of this is obvious, but I haven't used Discourse in the past and don't know how much of this is structured.

iirc - you can moderate - but that would mean one of us being a moderator - for obvious reasons you can count me out of that :p

Basically it's much like the way askubuntu works - thread and people can comment on that.

Not sure how we could get feedback other than one of us doing that by reading stuff.

hth