On 05/10/17 13:05, Alan Pope wrote:
Hiya,
Happy to create those once you're ready to start posting content. I've
got a pipeline of Ubuntu related stuff lined up. I don't want to flood
the place with stuff this week, but drip some of it out. Also, some is
time sensitive / time critical so it makes sense to hold back. Maybe
you could plan some posts leading up to the 17.10 release. I'm
reluctant to have an empty category sat there waiting for content, but
happy to create it as and when you're ready - as I kinda sprung this
on you :)

Cheers,

If we jump this way a bit - it's likely to be pre-RC for arty artichoke. At least that's the first time I could possibly see any use for it (with Xubuntu QA hat)

cheers