That's true, Guang, and I'm quite happy that this xubuntu community is top
notch nice.

I know that some are hard on beginners because most beginners - let's face
it - just want everything done for them with little or no effort on their
part... but if they were a bit more tolerant, they'd soon pinpoint those
who can't be bothered to help themselves and just focus on helping the ones
who genuinely try...

But hey... we're all different being all equal.

Personally, I love this community and it is only a matter of time before I
can get some stability in my life and have the time I need to give back
some contribution within my rookie means... which I'm slowly working on
already ;)

Joao