Hi,
how did you solve this? <br>
I have a multi-partion *.wic file and if I copy to part4 (vfat) it is fine. <br>
But if I try to copy to part3 (ext4) then it fails ... which I can see with
`ls`. <br>
If I try to copy a complete folder `srv` like: <br>
`wic cp ~/GIT/nfp/buildo/tmp/additional_data/srv ~/GIT/nf75p/buildo/xxx.wic:3/`
... then a `srv` is created which looks like this:
```
wic ls ~/GIT/nfp/buildo/xxx.wic:3/srv
debugfs 1.45.5 (07-Jan-2020)
-l: Ext2 inode is not a directory
```
I can delete this with :
`wic ls ~/GIT/nfp/buildo/xxx.wic:3/srv`
... but I cannot copy anything inside and also the original content from `srv`
is not inside.

I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 and also tried it in a docker with Ubuntu 16.04.

Any know issues here or what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot
Markus