I am having a similar problem with `wic cp` and ext4. Though, my problem is
a file cannot be copied to a specific path with `wic cp <src>

```
$ wic cp test ./my.wic:1/etc/
$ wic ls test ./my.wic:1/etc/
.
..
$ wic ls ./my.wic:1
.
..
/etc
test
```

I am unsure if this is related, but I thought I'd mention it since I am
experiencing issues with the same command.

Logan