On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 at 18:37, Andy Pont <andy.p...@sdcsystems.com> wrote:
> ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'libepoxy' (but
> /home/me/yocto/sources/meta-webkit/recipes-browser/wpewebkit/wpewebkit_2.24.2.bb
>  DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
> libepoxy was skipped: missing required distro feature 'opengl' (not in
> DISTRO_FEATURES)
>
> despite my local.conf containing:
>
> DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " opengl libepoxy”
>
> Can someone put me out of my misery?

Remove libepoxy from there, DISTRO_FEATURES are abstract and libepoxy
isn't a valid one.

My best suggestion would be:

$ bitbake -e libepoxy | less

Search that until you find the DISTRO_FEATURES= and see if it it
contains opengl.  It presumably doesn't, and above the assignment it
will tell you what removed it (or the absence of something adding it).

Ross