I wrote...

The conf/distro/poky-atmel.conf file in meta-atmel contains the following line:

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove ?= "opengl wayland x11 3g nfc pulseaudio”

Switching back to the regular DISTRO = “poky” seems to have got it building again.
Switching back to poky caused a whole host of other issues. I have managed to create a configuration that fully builds cog and wpewebkit using poky-atmel with wpebackend-rdk, wayland and core-image-weston.

When I boot the board a desktop appears with an icon that opens a Wayland terminal. I’m trying to find some information on how to replace that so that it starts Cog automatically at boot up but not finding anything helpful. I know that Cog itself works as I can start it up using the debug terminal.

-Andy.