+1

I've executed hello_world demo on Harmony and it works fine.
I'll try another demos on Harmony later.

2006/9/26, Mosur Ravi, Balaji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

I created the source and binary distributions of the latest Yoko
Milestone 1 release candidate level and placed them in my home
directory:

http://people.apache.org/~bravi/

Instructions on setting up your environment to use Yoko and getting
started with the Yoko samples are in the README.txt file contained in
the samples directory in the distributions.

I tested the binary and source distributions in the following
environment:

Windows XP SP2 - Java JDK 5.0 update 07 - Maven 2.0.4 - Apache Ant 1.6.5

Please vote to publish the Milestone 1 release distributions. Please
take some time to download the distributions, review them and test them
in your environment before voting.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours. At least three +1 votes are
required, and only the votes from Yoko committers are binding. If the
majority of all votes are positive, I will send a summary of that vote
to the Incubator's general list to formally request the Incubator PMC to
approve the Yoko Milestone 1 release. For your reference the Incubator
release policy guidelines are available at
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases.

Thanks

Balaji

--