Dragana Novakovic wrote:
*snip*

RESPECT :-D
Lepo je videti da na listi ima istomishljenika ;-)

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Peter Griffin: Wow, I'm even better than that dad from Lost In Space.
[flashback]
Dad: We need to chart this planet. Greg, you take my 16 year old daughter out
into the woods for the rest of the day. Penny, you stay with me. And Will, you
and the robot go out into the uncharted wilderness and take this mincing,
boy-hungry pedophile with you.
Peter Griffin: We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter
garbage on the front lawn.

Stay Metal,
YU Metal.
Yahoo! Groups Links