ED;
Most of Eastern practcioners I know from different Buddhist and zen traditions 
they use a lot the reference of the heart.  The heart doesn't have the 
sentimental connotations we have in the west. Examples in the dharma: "The 
Heart Of The Buddha Teaching" Very good book and "The Heart Sutra" Really 
cheery sutra when everything seems to go upside down!. ,
Mayka

--- On Mon, 5/9/11, ED <[email protected]> wrote:


From: ED <[email protected]>
Subject: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, 5 September, 2011, 20:02


  





Hi JMJM,

I have always wondered: Are you are man or a woman?

Is it the case that women usually come from their hearts/feelings, and
men from their heads or their penises?

--ED

--- In [email protected], JMJM wrote:
>
> Hi Mayka,
>
> Thank you for your input. Indeed, words are in the domain of our mind
> and does not tell the status of our heart.
>
> Every post of yours coming across represented your heart, to which I
can
> connect.
>
> Thank you,
> jmlife...






Reply via email to