Yes Siska,  that German fellow got a very good software.   Germans are very 
intelligent and perfectionist when it comes to do something.  They always 
search for perfection in everything they do.  It comes with their culture.  The 
software he was using had to be purchased and was only sold in Germany!.   So 
nothing to do with the ones from google, babe and all the rest.  They're pretty 
bad translators.  On the other hand my keyboard is American or British 
and doesn't have accents, plus lacks of a word in the Spanish alphabet which 
makes even more difficult the appropriate translation to any Internet 
translator.  However,  giving a shot from English into Spanish translation and 
the result is most of time very inaccurate.  
Mayka


--- On Sun, 11/9/11, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, 11 September, 2011, 4:29


Hi Mayka,

I think software in general do a lousy job. Your german friend must have done a 
good editing.

Siska
------Original Message------
From: Maria Lopez
Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle
Sent: Sep 10, 2011 21:28

  That was a good question to ask Siska.  I knew a German man who hardly speak 
English but he had such an almost perfect German software translating languages 
that we were all very surprise when he told us that he didn't speak much 
English and that all the job was made by his translator!.  I don't use 
translator into English when I write and do straight forward in the mail.  Only 
lately started to make a use of the spellchecker from the yahoo mail set when a 
member of the group didn't like much find spelling mistakes.   I could write 
better English most of times if I spent time on it.  But that would take me 
very long time and so I do in the fastest way.    Mayka --- On Fri, 9/9/11, 
Anthony Wu <[email protected]> wrote: From: Anthony Wu <[email protected]> 
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle To: 
[email protected] Date: Friday, 9 September, 2011, 21:53   Siska,   
Believe or not, Javanese was one of my 'native
 tongues' my nanny taught me, along with Hokian from my mother. It was a long 
time ago, and I lost that capability.   Anthony --- On Fri, 9/9/11, 
[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote: From: [email protected] 
<[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle 
To: [email protected] Date: Friday, 9 September, 2011, 7:20 PM   Hi 
Anthony, Ah yes, I also find it hard to understand some mainland china accents. 
> aku gak iso omong Cino. *grin* that is javanesse, which is quite different 
from indonesian, especially the royal version. We have plenty of dialects here. 
Did you use translator software or do you speak the language? Siska From: 
Anthony Wu <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 9 
Sep 2011 17:51:09 +0800 (SGT) To: <[email protected]> ReplyTo: 
[email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme 
Vehicle   Siska,   Chinese living in different
 places pronounce the same words in completely different tones. They don't 
understand each other if they are not used to other's tones. Bu

------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links



Reply via email to