 Subject: Re: [Zen] Say Bye-Bye to the Delusion of Cause-and-Effect and Karma
 To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 8:56 AM

 PBS (That's going to be my TLA (Three
 Letter Acronym) for Pandabananasock from now on)...

 I'll ignore all the math but do agree that JUST IF there is
 such a think that could be called 'karma' it's not so much a
 moralistic cause-and-effect as it is an intrinsic quality of
 the act itself.

 But, I'll continue to poo-poo all claims of karma.

 ...Bill!

 --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com,
 pandabananasock@... wrote:

 > Most people think of "1+1=2" as procedural, that is,
 that there is 1, THEN we add 1 to it, THEN it becomes
 2.  They would regard "2=1+1" and "2=2" to be different
 equations, but they are not in the least bit
 different.  The equal-sign is the present.
 > "1+1" is already 2!  And the effect IS the
 cause.  Your karmic punishment for doing something
 "bad" is you doing that "bad" thing.  Your karmic
 reward for doing something "good" is you doing that "good"
 thing.  Forget the come-back-to-bite-you BS!

 >  On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 4:58 AM EDT Bill! wrote:
 >
 >  >
 >  >...Bill!

 Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have
 read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups
 Links