Hello all,

On 08/11/2011 09:26, Schmurfy wrote:
> Hi,
> As a (mostly) silent watcher of this mailing list I really have the
> impression than beyond tests or experimentation the 3.0 branch is not
> really used which would not be that surprinsing for a beta version.
We are using 3.0.x!
Our project is still  in development phase but close to production.
We took the decision to go for ZMQ 3 because we need the nice pub/sub
subscription forwarding feature.
We knew that 3 was categorized as unstable but we understood unstable as
not reliable because new piece of software.
We did take it as unstable because features will still be added/removed!

It is our way to participate in open source development to take
"unstable" release, to use it  and to report any bug found to developers
in order to stabilize
the product.

Therefore my vote is rather option 3 (if possible)
But it is not that dramatic if option 2 is selected but please, once it
is decided, stay with the decision!

Regards

Emmanuel Taurel