Conceptually I like the idea of czmq folding back into libzmq.  While
requiring both llibzmq and czmq for a language binding that wraps czmq
isn't the end of the world, it is an additional complexity.

I very much look forward to the czmq 3.0 release, and I'm hoping to have
goczmq feature complete for it.

Cheers!
Brian