On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Goswin von Brederlow
<goswin-...@web.de> wrote:

> One last thing and then I will get back to work.

Ah, work, that mysterious thing we do when we're not talking about it :-)

> The zring class in CZMQ I feel is still experimental and I would like
> to keep that in flux some more, maybe throw it out alltogether and
> replace it with the equipotent API I mentioned.

I like the zring API and will be using it a lot to replace the old
zhash/zlist mix that lives in various servers.

I'm thinking, end of the year for CZMQ v3.

What do you think about biting the snake's head off, and replacing
ztimeout with zserver as a container for zpeer's? I mean, if this is
our use case, why not raise the semantic level until we actually get
something tasty?

-Pieter