Hi all,

We've been thinking a little about a more integrated desktop presence
for Tim Foster's ZFS backup and snapshot services[1].  Here are some
initial ideas about what a Phase 0 (snapshot only, not backup) user
experience might look like... comments welcome.

http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Snapshot

(I'm not subscribed to zfs-discuss, so please make sure either
desktop-discuss or I remain cc'ed on any replies if you want me to
see them...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/timf/entry/zfs_automatic_for_the_people

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            GNOME Desktop Team