> Time Machine is storing all in the system by default, but you still can
> select some ones that you don't like to store. And Time Machine don't
> use ZFS.
> Here we will use ZFS snapshot, and what it's working with is file
> system. In Nevada, the default file system is not ZFS, it means some
> directory is not ZFS, so seems you have to select some directory which
> is ZFS, and it's impossible for you to store all, (some are not ZFS)...

What I'm suggesting is that the configuration presents a list of pools
and their ZFSes and that you have a checkbox, backup/don't backup sort
of an option. When you start having nested ZFSes it could get confusing
as to what you are actually backing up if you start browsing down
through the filesystem with the likes of nautilus.

Take the example I gave before, where you have a pool called, say,
pool1. In the pool you have two ZFSes: pool1/export and
pool1/export/home. So, suppose the user chooses /export in nautilus and
adds this to the backup list. Will the user be aware, from browsing
through nautilus, that /export/home may or may not be backed up -
depending on whether the -r (?) option is used. I guess what I'm saying
is, how aware of the behavior of ZFS must the user be in order to use
this backup system?

-Christian