On Mon, 19 May 2008, Richard Elling wrote:

> I believe the plan is to track the releases, though perhaps only in the
> repository.  If so, then you can get the bits, but you'll need a new
> installer (CD?) to actually install everything on a ZFS file system.

The initial openSolaris 05/08 install already supports ZFS root, so
presumably as soon as the packages are available with the necessary bug
fixes for ZFS swap/dump, it should be easy to migrate without reinstalling.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]