"File Browser" is the name of the program that Solaris opens when you open
"Computer" on the desktop.  It's the default graphical file manager.

It does eventually stop copying with an error, but it takes a good long while
for ZFS to throw up that error, and even when it does, the pool doesn't report
any problems at all.