On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Blake <blake.ir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> that link suggests that this is a problem with a dirty export:
Yes, a loss of power should mean there was no clean export.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Blake <blake.ir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> maybe try importing on system A again, doing a 'zpool export', waiting
> for completion, then moving to system B to import?
I tried that first, but system A will have none of it. It fails with
the "cannot import 'pool0': invalid vdev configuration" error just
like system B above.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:57 AM, Victor Latushkin
<victor.latush...@sun.com> wrote:
> What OpenSolaris build are you running?
snv_101b

<victor.latush...@sun.com> wrote:
> Could you please provide output of the following commands:
> zdb -u pool0
> zdb -bcsv pool0
>
> Add '-e' if you are running it on your test system.
In both cases, the output is "zdb: can't open pool0: Invalid argument"