additional comment below...

Kyle Kakligian wrote:
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Blake <blake.ir...@gmail.com> wrote:
that link suggests that this is a problem with a dirty export:
Yes, a loss of power should mean there was no clean export.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Blake <blake.ir...@gmail.com> wrote:
maybe try importing on system A again, doing a 'zpool export', waiting
for completion, then moving to system B to import?
I tried that first, but system A will have none of it. It fails with
the "cannot import 'pool0': invalid vdev configuration" error just
like system B above.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:57 AM, Victor Latushkin