Richard Elling wrote:
Miles Nordin wrote:
"ave" == Andre van Eyssen <an...@purplecow.org> writes:
"et" == Erik Trimble <erik.trim...@sun.com> writes:
"ea" == Erik Ableson <eable...@mac.com> writes:
"edm" == "Eric D. Mudama" <edmud...@bounceswoosh.org> writes:

   ave> The LSI SAS controllers with SATA ports work nicely with
   ave> SPARC.

I think what you mean is ``some LSI SAS controllers work nicely with
SPARC''.  It would help if you tell exactly which one you're using.

I thought the LSI 1068 do not work with SPARC (mfi driver, x86 only).

Sun has been using the LSI 1068[E] and its cousin, 1064[E] in
SPARC machines for many years.  In fact, I can't think of a
SPARC machine in the current product line that does not use
either 1068 or 1064 (I'm sure someone will correct me, though ;-)
-- richard

Might be worth having a look at the T1000 to see what's in there. We used to
ship those with SATA drives in.

cheers,
--justin