Thomas Burgess wrote:
that's strange...it works for me.....at least the ones i've used have worked with opensolaris freebsd and linux. It just shows up as a normal sata drive. did you try more than one type of compactflash card? with the IDE unit, it was ALWAYS due to the card....most of them would work SOMEWHAT but not all of them would boot...but i've had no problems at all with the sata versions.

Same card works in an IDE adapter. The issues must have been fixed in later builds, I'll try again.