Mark Johnson wrote:

I think there are two different bugs here...

I think there is a problem with MSIs and some variant of mpt
card on xVM.  These seem to be showing up as timeout errors.
Disabling MSIs for this adapter seems to fix this problem.
For folks seeing this problem, what HBA adapter are you using
that you see this problem on?

I have just confirmed that adding "set mpt:mpt_enable_msi = 0" and removing "set xpv_psm:xen_support_msi = -1" in /etc/system also fixes the problem for me.

I am running an LSI branded SAS3081E-R with directly attached SATA disks. See my previous email for full system info.

For the record, I am _not_ seeing the other command error problem. But I don't have an external chassis, expanders, etc.

--
Carson