On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Frank Cusack wrote:

I assume you are responding to my comment and not Toby's.  Did you try
to drill down past the front page?  To look at the specs for ANY server?
I just thought it was much more difficult to look at and compare specs
than it was on Sun's site.  Turns out you can go to shop.sun.com and
find the same tab interface as before though.

Last time I tried this (last week) I was excited to finally run across the same tab interfaces. I was interested in seeing the details on a server so I clicked on the specs tab and was directed to the same crappy Oracle product summary page which provides practically no useful information at all.

As a long-time devoted Sun customer who selects products based on web sites, I would not buy anything from Oracle until this gets fixed.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn