> A most excellent set of tests.  We could use some units in the PDF
> file though.

Oh, hehehe.  ;-)  The units are written in the raw txt files.  On your
tests, the units were ops/sec, and in mine, they were Kbytes/sec.  If you
like, you can always grab the xlsx and modify it to your tastes, and create
an updated pdf.  Just substitute .xlsx instead of .pdf in the previous
URL's.  Or just drop the filename off the URL.  My web server allows
indexing on that directory.

Personally, I only look at the chart which is normalized against a single
disk, so units are intentionally not present.

> While it would take quite some time and effort to accomplish, we could
> use a similar summary for full disk resilver times in each
> configuration.

Actually, that's easy.  Although the "zpool create" happens instantly, all
the hardware raid configurations required an initial resilver.  And they
were exactly what you expect.  Write 1 Gbit/s until you reach the size of
the drive.  I watched the progress while I did other things, and it was
incredibly consistent.

I am assuming, with very high confidence, that ZFS would match that
performance.