2010/2/22 Matthias Pfützner <matth...@pfuetzner.de>:
> You (Jacob Ritorto) wrote:
>> FWIW, I suspect that this situation does not warrant a "Wait and See"
>> response.  We're being badly mistreated here and it's probably too
>> late to do anything about it.  Probably the only chance to quell this
>> poor stewardship is to get big and loud right away.  Then we can see
>> if Oracle actually respects the notion of community.
>
> Badly mistreated "here"?
>
> Bad words, you're using, please change them! And, if you have a problem,
> escalate with your Sales-Rep!

Of course I will escalate with my sales rep, buy sorry, Matthias, I won't
condone having the carpet yanked out from under me and my business
while putting on a happy face in the forums.  This has to be addressed
in public.  If the word "here" offends you, please take it to mean "as
a consumer group."