I want to import my zpool's from FreeBSD 8.0 in OpenSolaris 2009.06.

After reading the few posts (links below) I was able to find on the subject, it
seems like it there is a differences between FreeBSD and Solaris. FreeBSD
operates on directly on the disk and Solaris creates a partion and uses that...
is that right? Is it impossible for OpenSolaris to use zpool's from FreeBSD?

* http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=445766
* http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=450755&;
* http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/ug-nzosug/2009-June/000027.html

This is "zpool import" from my machine with OpenSolaris 2009.06 (all zpool's
are fine in FreeBSD). Notice that the zpool named "temp" can be imported. Why
not "secure" then? Is it because it is raidz1?

  pool: secure
    id: 15384175022505637073
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices contains corrupted data.
action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-5E
config:

        secure        UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
          raidz1      UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
            c8t1d0p0  ONLINE
            c8t2d0s2  ONLINE
            c8t3d0s8  UNAVAIL  corrupted data
            c8t4d0s8  UNAVAIL  corrupted data

  pool: temp
    id: 10889808377251842082
 state: ONLINE
status: The pool is formatted using an older on-disk version.
action: The pool can be imported using its name or numeric identifier, though
        some features will not be available without an explicit 'zpool upgrade'.
config:

        temp        ONLINE
          c8t0d0p0  ONLINE