On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 21:22, Bob Friesenhahn <bfrie...@simple.dallas.tx.us
> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>
>  On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:11 AM, patrik <s...@dentarg.net> wrote:
>>
>>> This is "zpool import" from my machine with OpenSolaris 2009.06 (all
>>> zpool's are fine in FreeBSD). Notice that the zpool named "temp" can be
>>> imported. Why not "secure" then? Is it because it is raidz1?
>>>

>>  status: One or more devices contains corrupted data.
>>>

>>             c8t3d0s8  UNAVAIL  corrupted data
>>>            c8t4d0s8  UNAVAIL  corrupted data
>>>

>> I'd suggest you try reimporting them in FreeBSD. It's possible that
>> those disks are really corrupted.
>> Another option is to try latest opensolaris livecd from genunix.org,
>> and try to import it there.
>>

> Just a couple of days ago there was discussion of importing disks from
> Linux FUSE zfs.  The import was successful.  The same methods used
> (directory containing symbolic links to desired device partitions) might be
> used.
>
> Bob
> --

Yes, I ran into this very recently, moving from zfs-fuse on linux to
OpenSolaris. My import looked almost exactly like yours. I did something
along the lines of:

mkdir dskp0s # create a temp directory to point to the p0 partitions of the
relevant disks
cd dskp0s
ln -s /dev/dsk/c8t1d0p0
ln -s /dev/dsk/c8t2d0p0
ln -s /dev/dsk/c8t3d0p0
ln -s /dev/dsk/c8t4d0p0
zpool import -d . secure

(substituting in info for your pool) and it imported, no problem.

-Ethan