On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 15:34, Edward Ned Harvey
<opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensola...@nedharvey.com> wrote:
> [...]

that's not my understanding - while we will have to wait, oracle is
supposed to release *some* source code afterwards to satisfy some
claim or other. I agree, some would argue that that should have
already happened with S11 express... I don't know it has, but that's
not *the* release of S11, is it? And once the code is released, even
if after the fact, it's not reverse-engineering anymore, is it?

Michael
PS: just in case: even while at Oracle, I had no insight into any of
these plans, much less do I have now.
--
regards/mit freundlichen Grüssen
Michael Schuster