On May 14, 2020 5:24:38 PM AKDT, Theo de Raadt <dera...@openbsd.org> wrote:

>So you go find a mailing list noone in the industry reads,
>and *cry* into it.
>
>never know, it might change the world.  Or not.

"In the industry" again. Here we go again. I've been banlisted and blackballed
out of all those "labor unions" since my youth. They had a "VICA" club at my
high school many years ago, and I was not invited.

>> I'm not trying to be religious here, but Martin Luther and others
>have explained that we cannot make it to heaven or achieve success in
>this life by works of the law.
>
>nor can you by crying about hardware injustice on a mailing list
>read by noone

Certain "working class" people aggressively claim all sorts of collective
bargaining, work-related and employment rights and then they ride roughshod
over basic human rights for everyone and everything else. It's the Mob. And
then the bosses play right into their hands with delusions of "intellectual
property," 100-year corporate copyrights, employee non-compete agreements and
non-disclosure agreements, business-method patent portfolios, selectively
enforced trademarks on common dictionary words, and government top secret
classification for business trade secrets.

Then the "free software" folks hired some of the same lawyers to come up with
the "GPL," and there's an "established" Linux kernel to boot all that GNU
software, and the Santa Cruz Operation ("SCO" out of the same vice district as
Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, and Denver) hit them with poisoned code, cartel
copyright allegations, and a magic solution, "Well, if you didn't release such
reliable mission-critical code to the public, all would be well for the
mil-spec employment market in Silicon Valley (San Francisco, California.)

Noone? I don't know. In French they say «personne» unless they're lawyers, in
which case they say «nulle personne» … they're workers. You can't fire them.
They never quit. They're always "serving" you in court or at law with something
or another you didn't order and you don't want.