Hi all,

thanks for this great discussion - this is the direction we need to go with the new project.

Nikash V. SINGH schrieb:
[...]

Well at least it got us talking =)
And it gives you chaps more to discuss during the brand meeting.

That's right - I'm quite sure that time will become short for all the important topics to raise, but this meeting is meant to be just the beginning of vivid interactions (perhaps integration?) with the Sun art and branding team.

We will discuss the logo as main part of the OOo branding - if we'll agree on updating it as basis of a new branding theme I don't know by now, but I'll let you know afterwards.

Same with the S-curve - if Sun will not use it anymore (perhaps an "O" sign for Oracle and OOo might be more appropriate), this would not mean that we have to drop any swung line in our design. But I'll ask for feedback on this topic too.

Best regards

Bernhard