Hi Mark

You wrote:  <What I am trying to do is to distinguish between particulars, universals (or categories), and structurizations:>

This came across clearly in the modified abstract.  First time around I was completely lost...
The 1st paragraph of the modified was for me a conglomeration of words outside my normal vocabulary - but I was confident that your target audience would know what you were talking about...

Then, to my surprise, I completely understood the remaining 4 paragraphs... especially from a Baha'i perspective...

In the last paragraph you mention individualized spirits in the vegetable kingdom.  I'm particularly curious how you might make a connection between the cohesion in the mineral kingdom (and particulars in vegetable kingdom) both of which are ordained through Divine will and NOT particular/individual will; and, that of the human species -who has yet to arrive at cohesion through "free will" alone...

lovingly,  Sandra