http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43028.html

In the above missive
http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43028.html

my dear Gilberto writes:
**** In Islam, especially among Sufis if you think about concepts like the
Perfect Man or the
Qut.b, in a certain sense Muslims might even recognize new
Manifestations. The only question is whether the Shari'ah has been
abrogated or not.****

The Abrogation of the Shari'ah is really within the Will [Mashiyyat] of the
Supreme Ordainer, exalted be His Names and Attributes.

But there are clues/allusions/ intimations in the Holy Qur'an that this will
be the case. Thus:
****
010.049
YUSUFALI: Say: "I have no power over any harm or profit to myself except as
God willeth. TO EVERY PEOPLE IS A TERM APPOINTED: when their term is
reached, not an hour can they cause delay, nor (an hour) can they advance
(it in anticipation)."
PICKTHAL: Say: I have no power to hurt or benefit myself, save that which
God willeth. FOR EVERY NATION THERE IS AN APPOINTED TIME. When their time
cometh, then they cannot put it off an hour, nor hasten (it).
SHAKIR: Say: I do not control for myself any harm, or any benefit except
what God pleases; every nation has a term; when their term comes, they shall
not then remain behind for an hour, nor can they go before (their time).****

In relation to Shari'ah like everything else the Hand of God is unchained.
5:64
"God's hand is tied up."
God's hand is fettered
The hand of God is tied up!"
Sura 5 condemns any attitude which would say the Hand of God would be tied
up/fettered/ or chained

What He ordains for us operates in His Own Domain
017.029
YUSUFALI: Make not thy hand tied to thy neck

PICKTHAL: And let not thy hand be chained to thy neck

SHAKIR: And do not make your hand to be shackled to your neck
055.029
YUSUFALI: Of Him seeks (its need) every creature in the heavens and on
earth: EVERY DAY IN NEW SPLENDOUR DOTH HE (SHINE)!

Also this great reference is really worth thinking about

>From the BOOK BURHAAN

Burhaan, (=al-Sayyid Hashim al-Bahrani, Kitab al-burhan fi tafsir al-Qur'an.
4 vols. Tehran, 1375/1955).

It is a Book of Tafsir in 4 Volume. The Compiler finished compiling it and
passed away in 1107 A.H. [153 years before the Dawn of the 12th Imam as the
Holy Personage of the Primal Point.

The Imam Ja'far as. S.aadiq [the 6th Imam] was asked : What is the meaning
of the Holy Qur'an Verse in Sura Kahf [the Cave]

 Sura 18:109. Qul law kana albah.ru midadan likalimati rabbee lanafida
albahru qabla an tanfada kalimatu rabbee walaw ji/na bimithlihi madadan

Sura 18:109

YUSUFALI: Say: "If the ocean were ink (wherewith to write out) the words of
my Lord, sooner would the ocean be exhausted than would the words of my
Lord, even if we added another ocean like it, for its aid."

PICKTHAL: Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Lord, verily
the sea would be used up before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even
though We brought the like thereof to help.

SHAKIR: Say: If the sea were ink for the words of my Lord, the sea would
surely be consumed before the words of my Lord are exhausted, though We were
to bring the like of that (sea) to add.

The Imam was asked: What is the meaning of this verse:

The Infallible Imam replied:

Burhan, (=al-Sayyid Hashim al-Bahrani, Kitab al-burhan fi tafsir al-Qur'an.
4 vols. Tehran, 1375/1955).

Page 496 [akhbaraka anna Kalam Allah laysa lahuu aakhirun wa laa ghaayata wa
laa yanqat.i'u abadan] In other words ***GOD HERE INFORMS THEE THAT THE WORD
OF GOD HAS NO END, NO TERMINATION, AND IT SHALL NEVER CEASE AT ALL.***

This servant suggests this is a most precious find in such a wonderful Book
from such a Holy Imam.