 De: Mike Moum <mike.m...@gmail.com>
Para: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Enviado: Viernes, 21 de junio, 2013 5:08 P.M.
Asunto: Re: Steven Greer

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
The "full backing" phrase should be "full support" (was working from memory),
and came from thus thread:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?webtag=planetbahai&ctx=&cacheTag=24-4&msg=9829.3&gid=2028608331

And here's a link to a Facebook page called "Baha'i Spirituality", which I find
to be rather bizarre in it's own right.
http://m.facebook.com/bahaispirituality?id=192060820834972&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbahaispirituality&_rdr

And just to clarify, I think the guy is a fraud. That some Baha'is on Facebook,
 who I know personally and consider to have good judgment, are on board with
him and seem to give him credibility because he is a Baha'i, really bothers me.

Visit the Baha'i World at www.bahai.org
Visit the Baha'is of the United States at www.us.bahai.org