The Baha'i Studies Listserv
At 06:19 PM 6/21/2013, Mike wrote:
Hmmm. I got to the page through a Google search. Not sure why it's not working. It comes from an old Delphi forum called planet bahai.

The link did work for me.  A pretty goofy conversation, there.

...there's a compilation from the House on extraterrestrials that's a "real eye opener" (which I can't find any evidence for), and on and on it goes. It all leaves me a bit speechless.

I suspect the "real eye opener" is this document:

http://bahai-library.com/compilation_extraterrestrial_life

It isn't from "The House" but rather was compiled by Duane Troxel (1996). The quote from "Divine Philosophy" is included there. It's rather long and I'd say it looks pretty comprehensive on the subject, but I don't see anything there to get particularly excited about.

John B.