The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I would agree with both you and Hasan Elias. Of course this is
particularly unfortunate, since he drags the Name of the Faith down in
the mud with him. Unfortunately, there are always folks like this
around. I pray the Faith becomes well-enough known so that "nutters" or
charlatans will be identified for what they are.

In this case, I suppose if we get the opportunity and it is appropriate
to do so (debating with UFO cultists OR detractors isn't appealing to
me), we can point out that what he says comes out of his own head and
not from the Faith.

Jeanine