The Struts Action Framework 1.3.4 Test Build is available to evaluate
for release quality.

The release plan is available on the wiki:
 http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsActionRelease134

The test build, including checksums and signatures, has been deployed to:
  http://svn.apache.org/dist/struts/action/v1.3.4

In addition, all jars, webapps, sources and javadocs are available in
Apache's Maven snapshot repository under groupId
'org.apache.struts.action'.
   http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository

Since 1.3.3, the following issues have been resolved:
   * [STR-2795] - Postback Forms - Caching and Modules
   * [STR-2866] - Struts Tiles jar is missing dtd, tld and chain config files
   * [STR-2867] - Dependency problems in faces-example2 sample app
(using Tiles)
   * [STR-2870] - The Specification-Title in the jar file manifests
is corrupted
   * [STR-2872] - Section "4.3.3 Map-backed ActionForms" of User's
Manual contains a dead link
   * [STR-2871] - Rename the release notes so that the filename
contains a single period

Known issues in 1.3.4:
* struts-faces-example2 deploys but the links do not work

Once you have had a chance to review this test build, please respond
with a vote on its quality:

[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

We welcome votes from all community members, however, only the votes
of Struts PMC members are binding.

My vote is for GA quality.  I've had 1.3 in production for eight
months with no problems, and I believe we've resolved all of the
packaging issues discovered since converting to Maven 2 and
reorganizing the project.

--
Wendy Smoak