On 5/10/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I remember being involved -- it had to do with the version numbers not
matching.  It seems odd to use Struts Tiles 1.3 with a version 1.1
DTD.

+1

There's a general expectation that the DTD release number match the
product release number. If we don't keep these numbers in synch, we'll
get even more questions about what happened to the 1.3 DTD.

There was discussion in the Action 1.2.8 release series about making
changes that would affect the struts-config DTD, and whether we could
change the DTD version in a milestone release. We decided to keep the
DTD version in synch with the milestone series and utilized a
workaround for 1.2.