On 5/11/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/11/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Furthermore, this is such a small issue to
>  pull back an entire release is way overkill.

A release can't be vetoed. As long as there are more binding GAs than
binding something-elses, it's GA. We each have earned the right to
express our own opinions as to the build quality, good, bad, or
indifferent.

There are already 3 binding GA votes, so, at this point in time,
v1.3.4 is already GA. It's just a matter of when the release managers
choose to announce the status of the vote. (Which could always change
later, if wider usage exposes an issue that causes people to change
their vote.)

Actually its not since the vote is only one day old - I assume we're
at least sticking to the +72 hours convention - even when no time has
been given between publishing the version and calling the vote.

Niall