On 5/31/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You once explained how you worked around something similar in MyFaces,
> any advice for this one?

Change the dependency in core-library to be a *released* version of shale-test.

That works, now that we have a released version. :)  Thanks.

Under this setup we have to wait for a release before any new
test-framework code is available to use for testing core-library.
We'll deal with that if it happens, though, possibly by just copying
the test framework source during the generate-test-sources phase.

--
Wendy