On 16/06/16 13:39 +0000, John Florian wrote:
Oh cool and here I've been waiting to have this available outside of GNOME (as
a Plasma user).  However, I'm confused by my first experiment with it:

$ sudo pkcon update --only-download
Getting updates               [=========================]
Finished                      [=========================]
No packages require updating to newer versions.

$ sudo dnf update
No read/execute access in current directory, moving to /
Last metadata expiration check: 0:03:28 ago on Thu Jun 16 09:30:07 2016.
Dependencies resolved.
====================================================================================================================================
Package                                 Arch              Version
                    Repository                Size
====================================================================================================================================
Installing:
double-conversion                       x86_64            2.0.1-6.fc23
                    local-fedora              44 k
Upgrading:
NetworkManager-l2tp                     x86_64            1.0.2-2.fc23
                    local-updates             84 k
autocorr-en                             noarch            1:5.0.6.2-7.fc23
                    local-updates            204 k
<snip>
util-linux                              x86_64            2.28-2.fc23
                    local-updates            2.2 M

Transaction Summary
Install   1 Package
Upgrade  59 Packages

Total download size: 187 M
Is this ok [y/N]: n
Operation aborted.

Why would that be?

PackageKit and DNF use separate caches, which are not updated at the
same time. Try "pkcon refresh" first to update its cache.