Howard,

Some really good information. Do you use the RFSM8000 server for local
e-mail like we used to use for packet, or do you connect into the
internet to go outside the ham RF paths? Or maybe both?

Do you just use the call sign or some kind of e-mail address?

If you buy the server software, can RFSM2400 freeware stations use the
system?

How does it compare with packet, especially in terms of speed and weak
signal capability?